Selecting not to print catalogs saves us money which is allocated to our customers in the form of lower prices and better services. Additionally, printing a catalog cuts down on important environmental and monetary resources.
We partner with hundreds of manufacturers and distributors everyday. We have access to countless products not currently listed on our website. In fact our inventory is way too enormous to include in a single paper catalog.
Additionally, we support and participate in Eco-friendly initiatives at Cabinetparts.com as much as we can. Printing catalogs are not only costly, but its harmful impact on our environment.
Here are some reasons why you should go paperless as well:
The process of making paper releases harmful carcinogens into our eco-system. These are cancer causing compounds that’s released into our air and water. Going paperless also saves countless trees.
Imagine if we all viewed our bills online rather than receiving them in the mail. Below are some startling statistics regarding paperless initiatives:
- Save 16.5 million trees which equals to 2.3 million tons of wood.
- Reduce fuel consumption by 26 million BTU (the power used for heating & cooling systems).
- This is enough BTU’s to power Los Angeles for a year.Diminishes the emission of greenhouse gases by almost 4 billion pounds which equals to taking more than 350,000 cars off the road.
Modern technology allows us to save valuable documents electronically. It is much easier to find documents stored on a computer or USB drive than in a file box. If there is a natural disaster or an emergency, your valuable documents are safely saved on an easy to grab CD or USB rather than in a heavy file cabinet. Also, you can save documents online where it’s accessible from anywhere and at anytime. This will reduce paper usage significantly.
There are also steps that you can take at home to go paperless. Here are a few suggestions:
- Use reusable and washable clothes rather than paper towels and napkins. Have a baby? Try reusable diapers instead of one time use diapers.
- Decrease your newspaper and magazines subscriptions. Most publications are now available online.
- Opt for paperless bills and statements for your utilities. Some companies offer extra incentives for the online billing option.
- Rather than buy books, go to the library and borrow books at no cost to you.
- Use a digital notebook or laptop rather than a paper one. It’s transferable, easy to access, and portable.
We make it easy for you to browse our products with our filter system. With just a few clicks our filter system will find exactly what you’re looking for in a matter of seconds.
Log on to Cabinetparts.com now to see our extensive Cabinet Hardware inventory of over 10,000 items!
But no worries, our filter system with take directly to the specific Hinges or Knobs and Pulls that you are looking for effortlessly.