At Cabinetparts.com we have an excellent Hinge Matching Service that will take all the work out of replacing your hinge. If the product numbers are faded or your hinge is just old, one of our customer service representatives will be glad to assist with photo matching.
Send us a photo of both hinge and base plates. Below are the guidelines you should follow to match your hinges precisely and correctly:
• We can only match any European style hinges.
• Currently, we only offer replacements for Blum, Grass, Mepla, and Salice hinges.
• Both pieces are necessary to assure that you will receive the correct replacement parts.
• When taking hinge photo make sure that you:
- Side view of the hinge in the open (fully extended) position
- Top view of the hinge in the open ( fully extended) position
- Side view of the hinge in the closed position (retracted into the cup)
• In addition to the hinge photo, send a photo of the mounting plate (base plate).
When taking photo make sure that you get:
- Side view of the plate
- Top view of the plate
Include the name and any numbers located on the hinge and base plate with the photo. Finally, you can email the photo to one of our Product Matching Specialist at: email@example.com.
Or, if internet is not readily available, you can send photos by regular mail to:
European Hinge Matching Service
1301 West Copans Rd. Suite G-6
Pompano Beach, FL 33064
It’s our duty to provide top-notch customer service to all our clientele at Cabinetparts.com. To see more of our excellent Cabinet Hardware, products and services log on to Cabinetparts.com today!